Monday, April 25, 2005

Been Awhile...

DISCLAIMER: The images and writing contained in this blog are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger. Obviously, all names have been left out to protect both the innocent and the guilty. Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution which allows presentation of my own feelings and opinions. There are those that feel I have violated privacy or confidences, however, with no names mentioned, attachment can only be made by inference. If by chance you don't agree with what is written here, or, feel you don't like what you have read, stop reading and don't bother coming back.


Well... being retired from being Chief has been good for me... The dust has settled and I am now sleeping regularly and getting alot of home work accomplished.

I am still responding on calls, but less often than before. Not picking and choosing but responding more on a time schedule suited to my needs. So points will still be up there.

Dan, my son in Iraq with USMC... has moved to another area... Don't know where but he'll let me know when he can. I send him Moto Mail and packages as often as I can. Buying stuff for him is my pleasure but is getting very expensive...lol

Anyway, he's out there preserving our freedoms so I guess the expense to keep him stocked on what he needs is a small price to pay.

I have cleared the entire driveway up to my shed in the back yard. Took a week of 2-3 hours work a day, but it's getting there... OK thats it for now.. will return again soon.

No comments: