Monday, May 30, 2005

Dispatches from Iraq

DISCLAIMER: The images and writing contained in this blog are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger. Obviously, all names have been left out to protect both the innocent and the guilty. Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution which allows presentation of my own feelings and opinions. There are those that feel I have violated privacy or confidences, however, with no names mentioned, attachment can only be made by inference. If by chance you don't agree with what is written here, or, feel you don't like what you have read, stop reading and don't bother coming back.


My son Dan, Cpl, USMC-R, now in Iraq for his second tour... I get to hear from him periodically by phone...and e-mail once in awhile...Dan told us he was sending home a DVD he made with his new camera... Well when Dan comes home I think he should seek a job with Steven Spielberg...lol His video was great... background music and all... I can't wait to see his next DVD...

Anyway... more later...

No comments: