Monday, November 08, 2004

It's November... and already it starts....

IF YOU ARE NEW TO READING MY BLOG... PLEASE START AT THE BEGINNING... LOOK FOR ARCHIVES... GOTO AUGUST 2004 AND START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK UP. THANKS

DISCLAIMER: The images and writing contained in this blog are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger. Obviously, all names have been left out to protect both the innocent and the guilty. Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution which allows presentation of my own feelings and opinions. There are those that feel I have violated privacy or confidences, however, with no names mentioned, attachment can only be made by inference. If by chance you don't agree with what is written here, or, feel you don't like what you have read, stop reading and don't bother coming back.


Well... here it is November and it's started... elections are not until March 2005 but the mumblings and rumblings of "Who's running??" and "I think I will" and "is he running?" are rampant.

So what will I do?? I'm waiting to see where some of the current dust settles... With all that I have learned so far in being Chief for the last 6 months, I think I could accomplish more in a second year, given the opportunity. I have heard good things from a lot of people that I originally thought were loyal to the past regime... people who are complimenting me on things I am trying to change...and are surprised to see the truth of how things were previously. It's really interesting...

I would really like to see changes in the officer leadership...get some people on board who have the time to do the job...who will come out and be visible.So with different people saying they are or are not "in the race" it's anyones guess as to who will actually show up to the starting gate. Time will tell...

No comments: