Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wow... 2 Posts in 2 Days...

IF YOU ARE NEW TO READING MY BLOG... PLEASE START AT THE BEGINNING... LOOK FOR ARCHIVES... GOTO AUGUST 2004 AND START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK UP. THANKS.

Well... It's been a few hours since my last post... Lots went on... Had 2 different mortgage companies try to convince me to pay 2-4 points for a refinance... Mind you at very good rates... Then I called my brother to bounce the deals off him... (he's in the mortgage broker game and I had completely forgotten that...lol)

Well his company beat both of the others I had talked to... ( less points and lower rate) and I was so close to saying ok to either of the 2 I had previously spoken to... Close enough that the appraisers had called to set up appointments... Whew... I'm lucky my brother stepped in, in time.

Getting a sweet-heart deal through David, my brother [poor guy just had a tooth pulled when I talked to him]and his associate Doug... So should be sitting pretty, pretty soon... lol Time will tell... On we go...

No comments: