Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My First Thoughts

DISCLAIMER: The images and writing contained in this blog are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger. Obviously, all names have been left out to protect both the innocent and the guilty. Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution which allows presentation of my own feelings and opinions. There are those that feel I have violated privacy or confidences, however, with no names mentioned, attachment can only be made by inference. If by chance you don't agree with what is written here, or, feel you don't like what you have read, stop reading and don't bother coming back.


I've named this site "JUST ONE MORE DAY" because it fits my hectic life style. Within this blog, you the reader may gain insite as to the crazy life I love and lead. Whether you are friend or foe, enjoy the show.

My son, Dan, a USMC reservist and LSU student got me into this... Here's hoping I can make and keep it interesting. I'm lousy at individual e-mails and writing snail mail... So maybe those I care for, those who do and don't (possibly)care for me, can visit and see what's happening in my hectic life.

If what you read here is interesting to you... you may leave a comment... there is a button on the page to hit in order to do so. Comments are more than welcome or you can e-mail me at ambula1@optonline.net if the feeling grabs ya. Thanks for reading my blog and visiting Larry's Mind.

No comments: