Monday, August 30, 2004

My Liz... (bestest friend)

IF YOU ARE NEW TO READING MY BLOG... PLEASE START AT THE BEGINNING... LOOK FOR ARCHIVES... GOTO AUGUST 2004 AND START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK UP. THANKS.


aka Betty..aka Bettyann...Really Elizabeth. Liz and I met, about 15 years ago...She worked in the office at one of the printing companies my wife and I dealt with. Fran (my wife) and I ran (and I still do) a small computerized mail list business from our home.

Periodically we'd make a list delivery to this particular print shop and we'd chat with Liz. Always concerned and always saying a prayer, Liz often asked about how Fran was doing when she was sick.

About five years after Fran passed away, and knowing that Liz liked to dance, and we all gotta eat, I called Liz, out of the clear blue, to ask if she'd like to go to a fire department installation dinner with me. To my delight, Liz agreed and we've been dating ever since. I'll add more pics, as Liz and I have had plenty of experiences...trips and events...plus I now have a decent digital camera...lol To boot, she's my best friend. more about US follows...Posted by Hello

No comments: